Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Lent 2016


This series is about capturing the beauty of the world God has given us.  It's how I choose to practice my Lenten Journey, not by giving up, but by giving.   

Nature is incredibly spiritual, touching our hearts and whole being.
Colorado is exemplary of this.   I hope to capture a photo for the next 40 days. 


Boulder Foothills, February 10, 2016


Inspired by Georgia O'Keeffe



February 15, 2016:  There's a small sheep ranch on 75th Street in Boulder County.  I pass it going to and from work and in the morning, the rancher is feeding the sheep hey from the back of an ATV.  The sheep follow and eat and they amuse me. This photo was taken on the way home.  


Woke up to snow at 4AM on February 23, 2016.  I couldn't resist taking
a few frames.  This is a combination of four images using PS HRD, Surrealistic Affect.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I's like to hear from you.